This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I dare ask, am I the only one who feels sorry for Daley's Twitter bully?
10-03-2012, 11:54 AM
I dare ask, am I the only one who feels sorry for Daley's Twitter bully?
With an absent biological mother, a string of women to call "mum", a middle-aged father who apparently impregnates teenage girls, and ten siblings, is any wonder why Reece Messer has gone off the rails?

He appears detached from reality, proudly boasting of his 30,000 followers on Twitter, and is obviously in need of psychiatric help, not scorn and ridicule. When did it become acceptable to write children off, because of a handful of petty insults?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...l#comments

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 12:02 PM

I'll make the distinction. What Reece Messer said was stupid, disgusting, and uncalled for. No one needs to make excuses for what he did. When someone brought up my dad or mom like that in an unacceptable fashion growing up, they got beat down. No matter how bad life sucks for him, there is no excuse or making excuses for what he did.

That being said, to arrest him for that was way off the charts. It wasn't an arrestable offense. If he threatened to show up at Daley's door with a gun and blow him and his family away, that would be different. The thought police are running amok in this world.

Ads

Twitter is for losers, why would anyone care what there last $h!t looked like ?/

I think you might be...

Many of Tom Daleys "followers" seem to have "issues"...

The best way to deal with baiters and jew baiters is to ignore theire every word. and imagine they were not there. Any bully can sit behind a keyboard and Avatar. We start a fresh today. I dont feel sorry for his tormentor really. I have had so much my self.

I agree with the poster above me, far worse things have been written on here about various people, I have been here for some time in various incarnations and seen some terrible posts that had they been sent to, or been written about someone famous and in the public eye, would have received immediate police attention. The people behind these posts claimed to be earning big salaries and all had important jobs, so there is no excuse at all for anyone to be given a free pass to say what they like about whomever they like. it all comes down to accepting there are boundaries over which you do not step. The trouble is people like him, and the people on here I could, but won't name, had might behind them, not right, but might, and safety is always in numbers.
Tom Daley is worth a million Reece Messers, he has had hard times, the death of his father recently, but he hasn't gone off the rails and acted like this. We all need to stop making excuses for anti social behaviour. or just sit back and let it become the norm

Another product of the multiple mum/dad society and not surprisingly screwed up with issues not addressed by the one permanent person in his life. What he wrote about Daly was not nice and quite hurtful. He looks at Daly and probably thinks `I wish my dad had been like his'.
He has had his 15 minutes of fame. Hopefully he will turn his life around and come out of all this a decent person. All the boy wanted was a stable home environment.
Pity his father didn't keep it in his pants instead of whoring around..This is the result.

I think he's just a loser, yes I feel sorry for him but it doesn't excuse his crass behaviour, saying that i would have just deleted the message and said nothing about it.

that should be a reminder - only twits twitter.