This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is going on...did I make her mad or something, why did she quit talking to me...Please help fast!!!!!!!!!?
11-27-2012, 07:00 AM

Your a right little internet stalker you are, nudge nudge wink wink haha
Conversations with strangers ( and even people you know) eventually die out
If she was interested in talking to you, you would still be talking, not trying to think of ways to get her to talk to you.
You didn't do anything wrong by the sounds of it, its just all good things must come to an end

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:00 AM

1. No I don't think you said or did anything wrong, you were being talkative (in a good conversation way, not in an annoying way) and nice.

2. You mentioned she did have a one year old son to take care of and the father is not in the picture. Perhaps she's having trouble raising her son alone, it could take an emotional/physical toll. (does she have support from her family/friends?)

3. I honestly don't know how you can get her to start messaging you again, maybe she is busy raising her son alone or has other personal issues to deal with. Message her saying "I know we live far apart from each other but just know that i'm here for you to talk to if anything is wrong or you're just not feeling well."

4. Maybe she's just being cautious to give anyone her number through the internet.

5. Like answered in number 3, message her on facebook or twitter supporting her.

I can understand internet relationships. Sometimes when an internet friend doesn't reply to me/talk to me as much as we used to on msn or youtube, I start freaking out abit and wondering if I did/said anything wrong Tongue

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply