This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Selena Gomez Twitter Pic?
11-27-2012, 06:52 AM
Selena Gomez Twitter Pic?
Not to be racist but why dose she have a profile
Pic of a Muslim girl?

https://mobile.twitter.com/selenagomez

Can someone tell me who she is and why
It's on Selena's profile pic?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:00 AM

It doesn't have to do anything with Muslims. The picture basically shows that, There are plenty of homeless people out there that wants to be educated, earn money, get rich, able to do something good in their future, etc.. But they're not able to do what they want to do or able to make their wish come true. So the picture tells that the girl in picture wants to be educated and she is not afraid of no one. Which means nothing/no one can stop her from accomplishing her dreams.

Ads

I agree with what the other person said

Because she is a human being being human and wants to show how the world is outside of the false picture AMERICA paints! It's hard out there in the world just be glad and happy you can be on a computer to ask a question like this! I know I'm blessed to be here to answer it!

Selena is the head of a charity called Unicef which helps children like 'the muslim girl'. It's to raise awareness and get people to help these children in need, It's just a way to catch people's attention.