This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I use force factor supplement for running?
11-27-2012, 06:52 AM
Should I use force factor supplement for running?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:01 AM

As a pre-workout supplement, I suppose that force factor could conceivably help you with running, but most of their web site focused on muscle-building - aka weight lifting. for my money, i prefer RipFire. It seems to work really well with people who are trying to increase all kinds of performance - lifting, sports, running, etc. As a runner myself, I like Ripfire because it gives me a good boost before I run. I think it has to do with the L-arginine, which helps increase blood flow and oxygen. I just seem to run harder and longer. I also take it after my run as a recovery suppplement. Like I said, force factor may be able to do this, too, but I can only tell you about RipFire.

Oh, and I became a fan of RipFire on facebook and they'll post daily tips for working out, running and nutrition. Which i also find helpful. That's one of the reasons why I tell people about RipFire and am not afraid to represent the company.

Hope that helps! Good running!

Tim

P.S. have you checked out the runner's world blog? there are some great tips there, too especially for runners: http://rwdaily.runnersworld.com/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply