This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you get more followers on twitter?
11-27-2012, 06:52 AM
How do you get more followers on twitter?
Twitter- https://mobile.twitter.com/#!/JasonKiefaber

I tweet about things I enjoy and speak my mind. If you visit it yes i am a Justin bieber fan buy just to let everyome know I am a straight guy he just gets all the ladies I take a page out of his book Smile by that I mean style and attitude. He is my hero

Thanks in advance.. Whoever follows me will get best answer

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:01 AM

Go to your Facebook and ask your friends to follow you on twitter : )

Ads

What a fool you are

i like how you like justin bieber when most of your gender hates him. Big Grin

dont be an annoying twit who goes around asking people to follow them or "oh ill follow you if you follow me." if you want followers just follow people you like and eventually theyll follow you back

Why you probably don't get many followers is because you are a guy. There are no guy Bieber fans on Twitter if so, they don't get follows from the fans because people think that they are just going on there to get the Beliebers but honey, they aren't looking to be interested in or talking to anyone besides the Biebs. That is most likely why you don't have followers if you expect to get some from fans. I would say if you want some from the people you know tell them to follow you on Twitter at @JasonKiefaber most celebrities do not follow their fans. And fans will not follow you. Lol sorry to burst your bubbly but I am speaking the truth I have had my Twitter for a year and a half now and I never once or my Twitter friends never followed a guy on Twitter.

You are guaranteed at least 50 new followers every time you use this FREE service.

Go here for the tools http://onlineworld365.blogspot.com/2011/...-day.html,

You will see some screenshot too to use the tool.