This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
western v eastern animation?
11-27-2012, 06:52 AM
western v eastern animation?
I watched a tutorial of a person drawing in Western and Anime style characters. I noticed one primary thing at the end of their video, they drew female outline bodies(sfw) in both styles. I wanted to jokingly reply to their twitter saying they did the western one wrong(since their western female outline had similar sized breasts as the anime one) and post a modified picture of their character with massive breasts(they gave the resource files).

But before I do that, I was only thinking about possibly western art I've seen from searching popular tv characters. Though, I can't for the life of me even think of a popular western animation..is it true though that most western animations including females tend to have huge breasts?

Also, I mean animation -made- in the usa, not dubbed.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:01 AM

I like anime better than cartoons.

But, they are both good. And they are still animations. Everybody has an opinion. There are bad and good animes and cartoons. And anime to most and extent has a better meaning. But, everything has some meaning to get out of.

Eastern animation just gives a better meaning to me, especially anime.

Ads

Okay as for the western anime question I can only think of one Avatar: The Last Airbender (and avatar: the legend of kora, but thats the same show pretty much...) and the the girls do have decent seized breasts. Maybe not as big as say most of the girls from One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, Dragon Ball, HOTD and various others. But really I think it's all art style or genre. In Shōjo and Josei not many of the girls have large breast though I don't read it that often so I could be wrong.

I prefer eastern