This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My ex-chat mistress wrote to my wife to stop following her in twitter,does she had the right?
11-27-2012, 06:52 AM
My ex-chat mistress wrote to my wife to stop following her in twitter,does she had the right?
I had an chat affair 4 months ago,my wife caught me and i ask forgiveness,she accept even still it hurts for her. She has been undergoing to a phycologist to heal the pain.But she know's the twitter web of her so she follows. But she blocked my wife because (not even knowing it's my wife)she is afraid my wife stalked her.But my wife loves baking and cooking thats why she is tweeting! Is this bad?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:01 AM

Your ex fling has every right to tell her to stop following her on twitter or block her, but your wife also has every right to follow her if she chooses... its a free country and its just the internet. Why does your ex fling care? Why do YOU care? Stop giving her the attentions she is seeking and focus on your wife. Getting blocked on twitter isn't the end of the world, I'm sure she's not hurt over it.

Ads

What ever is put out there into the twitter world is common, community access knowledge who anyone has the right to read and follow. If they are following each other I don't think that its very healthy for either of them to be worrying about the other, try to talk to both of them into moving on and worrying about themselves and with your wife worrying about you and her.

She wants to understand what about this woman drew you away from your her. Plain and simple. She wants to see some tangible aspect that she can place her finger on, to make something that feels incomprehensible, to make sense. BTW, how exactly do you know what your 'ex' knows and is afraid of? Doesn't sound so over to me, you need to cut off your contact with this woman off completely and focusing on reconnecting intellectually/emotionally with your wife.

I'm sorry but if she is your x chat how do you know she thinks your wife stalked her etc.... unless you are still in Communication with her. Cut her off, get her out of your head and your life. If your wife has followed her then it is just because she is feeling insecure and trying to find out what this woman had to offer you. Make sure SHE knows this woman had nothing you really wanted and what a mistake you made, go to a site called survivinginfidelity.com so you can see the pain infidelity causes and understand your wife's feelings and behaviours..... she is very normal and you are lucky she has forgiven you.

How would you like it if your wife treated you this way? Talking with men on the side and having a chat affair without you knowing it? You need to start treating her the way you want to be treated.

Your gonna screww this marriage up big time if you continue this crappp. Knock it off. If your not doing it then you have nothing to worry about.