This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I don't understand Instagram?
11-27-2012, 06:53 AM
I don't understand Instagram?
like what is the point and how do you do it? will one one please explain it to me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:01 AM

It's like twitter and you can put lots of photos … but I argee with you it's just dumb

Ads

It's kinda like twitter or Facebook for pictures. I like it better bc I believe pictures speak a thousands words. Kinda cheesy, but I like seeing things, not just hearing about them. Just download the app and sign up. The middle button on the bottom is how you post pictures and if you have one in your photo album that you want to use, there's a button with two squares. Just tap on that. If you want to like something, just tap like or tap twice on the picture. Very simple actually

Ok so Instagram is basically twitter for people who cannot or do not feel like reading lol I'm dislexic but I have an Instagram (follow @samluvsyuu please) and basically yu can post pictures and put captions and people can like and comment (kinda like Facebook only yu can't share or post anything except pictures it's really cool and people come up with some...interesting stuff I hope I helped I'm only 14 an I'm also as I mentioned ^^ dislexic so if this didn't make seance that's why also I am only 68 pounds (lol Ike random but ya)