This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thoughts on bad mothers?
10-03-2012, 12:03 PM
Thoughts on bad mothers?
I went to school with a chick who fell pregnant at 17 and raised her son until he was 2. She then dumped her son with her mother and said she'd pick him up when he is 5 or 6.

He would now be 5 or 6 and she doesn't even recognise the fact she has a son. Her mother is raising him as her own. Her facebook and twitter are all about going out and getting drunk, partying and "look how pretty I am"....

She makes me sick!

Do you know anyone like this? How do you feel about people like this?

I'm 21 weeks pregnant and could not imagine ever ignoring my baby. I know some women need help to sort themselves out before they can truly give their baby the love and care they need... (Doesn't mean I understand or agree)... But this chick just wants to be "young" and have fun... a kid gets in the way.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 12:11 PM

What baffles me is WHY we allow these incompetent grandmothers to raise these grandkids.

Her mother obviously did a pisspoor job of raising HER, so WHY should she be trusted with anoher kid?

Ads

That girl has no morals. If she wants to get wasted , fine. But she has to at least visit her child once.

I don't compare my parenting with that of my friends. To each his/her own.

Yeah, people like that make me sick. But you know what? Karma will get her... time will tell.

She is not mature or responsible enough to have a child.That does not make her a bad person.It is pure immaturity but trust me she is going to regret her decisions very soon.

I think it's sad but it is much better for a child to be with a loving grandparent than a neglectful mother.

Thats why some shouldnt be mothers, but when their having sex they dont think about the consequences of their actions. Some dont have a parenting sense in them and will regret it in the future.