This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I market my real estate company online?
11-27-2012, 06:53 AM
How do I market my real estate company online?
I have a website, but haven’t done any marketing. I don’t really want to invest a ton of money into this until I know that the site can produce new clients. Any cost affective ideas would be great.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:01 AM

Promote your website in social media website like facebook and twitter... It will be cost effective and you can get targeted traffic on your website...

Ads

Try 1K on Yahoo & FB ads or simply consult http://www.creativewebsol.com

The 3 marketing mediums that I suggest you focus on would be search engine optimization, pay per click management, and social media marketing. SEO will bring in high volumes of extremely relevant traffic and can be very cost effective. SEO captures potential customers at their peek moment of interest and is some of the highest converting traffic you can get. PPC is great for obtaining customers quickly and allows you to rapidly expand your traffic. Social media marketing such as Facebook can be a great sources as well and acts as a passive marketing medium. It can accomplish the branding you need while also producing more traffic for your site.

You may also want to look into running PPC campaigns on real estate specific websites or doing CPV (cost per view) with networks such as directCPV, leadimpact, or traffic vance.