This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When will the apps Temple Run and Instagram be available in the android market?
11-27-2012, 06:53 AM
When will the apps Temple Run and Instagram be available in the android market?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:01 AM

Here's what the developers of Temple Run said on their official Facebook page:

"Quick update on Temple Run for Android, because we are getting lots of questions. We are working as hard as we can, but we still don't have an exact release date yet. It's our first release on Android and we want to make sure we get everything right.

In the meantime, anything on Android claiming to be Temple Run is a SCAM. When the real Temple Run is out, you guys will be the first to know!"

and according to Mashable.com's article on Instagram for Androids:

"Instagram, the hugely popular iPhone photography app that evokes 1970s style, has announced it’s finally developing an Android app.

The company believes its membership base of 50 million could double with its Android launch, CNET reports.

“We have two people working on Android now,” Kevin Systrom, CEO of Instagram said at LeWeb in Paris. “I’m excited to be able to see our numbers today nearly double.”

Though no additional details or timeline on the Android app’s arrival were revealed, Systrom says the company is still focusing primarily on increasing its membership."

Ads

11-27-2012, 07:01 AM

https://market.android.com/details?id=co...e.run.game

Looking at that, the app seems legit and I guess Temple Run "came out today".
However, I downloaded it, and it gives me a bunch of ads and downloaded all this useless stuff AND it does say that it's from Imangi Studios, LLC. I tried playing and it tells me to wait 4 days until the first level is released. I still feel like it's fake so I guess we still have to wait.