This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it illegal to tell someone to go kill theirself?
11-27-2012, 06:53 AM
Is it illegal to tell someone to go kill theirself?
So some dumbass is making annonymous twitter accounts to insult girls at my school (tagging girls and saying they are ugly or fat or pointing out flaws) Some of them are pretty bad, mine told me to go kill myself. This has been going on for about 4 days now. Can I get someone to track down the person and get them in trouble? Eventually girls WILL take this person seriously and try to hurt themself.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:01 AM

No it's not illegal.

The constitution allows you to say that.Just like Clint Eastwood and the empty chair that said "go f*ck yourself" on LIVE TV.

Ads

Tell him "if your so gay you have to attack women to keep your man from looking at me maybe you should give up more @ss" see how that sets with him!

No

http://www.lawqa.com/qa/is-it-illegal-to...hemselves2

I don't think that would be considered illegal to tell someone to go kill themselves, in some places. I'm sorry to hear that. Just ignore & don't feed the troll acting peeps. {hug!}

added: you can be the voice out there telling these girls that it's directed to to "ignore & don't feed the troll acting peeps." =]

When you hear or know of someone getting bullied & verbally/mentally assaulted, be their support, love, kindness, & tether back to reality that it's the bulliers, not them. =] <3

It could be considered as harassment, also, depending on the activity & volume directed to a certain person. AND there are anti-bullying laws enacted in some states, now.

Best to you & your school year! =] <3

no but he/she can get in trouble for harrassment and other charges provoking suicide but realistically unless the person slips up and someone finds out who they are theres no way to know who they are realistically you cant track them down