This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
He called me an "a**hole"?
11-27-2012, 06:53 AM
He called me an "a**hole"?
So I was on twitter talking to a guy friend and we were just going back and forth and he said "Tushe..." as in "tushay" after I said something back to him and so I tweeted him back and said "I never knew how to spell that word till today thanks Tongue" then he said "lol neither did i, i had to look it up" and i thought we were being playful and kidding around so i tweeted back saying "Lol what did you look up? 'how to roperly spell tushay to make me sound smart'?? lol" and i guess he got offended because he tweeted back saying "Lol no a**hole i just looked up tushay."

I did not mean to be mean or sound rude i was just kidding around. Im a girl and growing up with 2 brothers i was taught that a guy should never ht or use fowl language towards a woman. I think my comment made him mad. I tweeted back sayng "....lol your mad" again kidding around, to see if he would disagree, and instead he just retweeted the tweet.....

I was so embarassed by his insult that i deleted all the tweets i had in conversation with him and even changed my username so no one would see who he tweeted that word to. What should i do????

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:01 AM

Just get over it!

Ads

Call someone that cares. We aren't interested in such trivial matters. Don't you have something better to do?

He called you an asshole not with intent of offending you. its just a something you say jokingly and you took it way to seriously and I also can see that you are really sensitive and a bit of a wuss

Forget about it! This is what happens when children play on the internet!

go with ur gut and what u believe in
he obviously doesn't know how to treat a woman.

can u say ......NEXT!

wow your brothers are retarded. probably morrons. saying "are you mad " is the most stupid thing you can say to somebody , it just make sound freaky stupid. like those kids playing call of duty, guys does not suppose to insult women, but women should not act like guys either, I think you deserve him calling you an asshole.. yeah he was mad. I had a friend like you in my workplace, and we all hated her , because she just does not when to stfu. nobody likes smart ass people like you.