This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Entering a competition to go to a One Direction Concert?
11-27-2012, 06:53 AM
Entering a competition to go to a One Direction Concert?
So I was watching TV and I see this Irish competition thing on the break to enter a competition to go to New York and see the boys preform...

I'm on the link right now to enter it, I just want to know something ideal what to write in the "Tell us why you should be selected"? Like, should I write what they mean to me or whatever?

Thank youuu

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:02 AM

Write whatever feels right. Don't go the whole cliche 'I love them so much, they mean everything to me, they are my existance' Because they will have heard that 30000 times before!

Ads

I'd put - I should go because I'm not going to write some sentimental rubbish about how i've liked them forever and how i love one of them like every other girl.

get yourself noticed and make your's out of the ordinary XD

Write about the following things:
- How/why they inspire you
- What you like best about their music
- Any things you've done for them (dedicate a twitter account to them, gone to a CD signing, dedicated a tumblr to them, etc)
- How you would react if you won

Good luck! Smile

Same thing I would do if it were to go to the Catching Fire premier : I WILL LITERALLY EXPLODE IF I GO TO THIS!!!!!!lol Jk write what makes you feel you should go not like:oh well theyre my fave band ever and I love them.actually why you think you should go