This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Prize giveaways for a photography company?
11-27-2012, 06:53 AM
Prize giveaways for a photography company?
I started my photography company only 4 months ago. I’m looking to increase the amount of Likes on my facebook fan page. I do my main communication for my business through facebook. Once a month I giveaway a prize to gain more “Likes” on my page. I have not gained many new LIKES for my page and just wondered what are some prize ideas that would interest you to like a photography page on facebook. I do not want to give away gift certificates or any of my services, I’ve been doing that already. Maybe some ideas of small priced and large priced items or ideas. Thanks for the feedback!
I already have a website and business cards. Not looking to give away my services. i've been doing that already.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:02 AM

Mini session with X number of images in high resolution.
Free prints of every size imaginable
Free session

Ads

That is an interesting business model

My guess that building a proper website and making business cards might be something you may want to consider too.

Do you have a business and marketing plan. Have you let SCORE have a look at it to help you refine it to enhance your possibility of success in your new business?

Try those things and you may increase your sales

Getting "likes" on FB is not going to do much for your business.

Market your business properly around your area.