This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think of this girl? (long - sorry)?
10-03-2012, 12:09 PM
What do you think of this girl? (long - sorry)?
Ok so yesterday was my best friends birthday and she LOVES The Saturdays and she wanted a tweet off of Mollie for her birthday so me and my 2 other best friends were trying to help her (sadly she never got the tweet from Mollie). Anyways do this girl on Twitter told my best friend, who's birthday it was, an another of my best friends to stop spamming Mollie (cause they were tweeting her asking for a birthday tweet fro my best friend) and then this girl started an argument with my best friend (not the ones whose birthday it was) and then eventually called her a d!ckh3ad just cause my friend told her that she wouldn't shut up for her ( cause this girl told her to shut up) so I got angry that this girl called my best friend a dickhead so I followed this girl (so that I could see if she was tweeting mean stuff about my friend) and she tweeted that she'd love to meet The Saturdays (she was also a big fan of them too) so my friends (botht of them) had already met The Saturdays so I tweeted her saing that and she said "good for you lol" so i took the opportunity to ask her why she called my friend a d!ckh3ad (and I said "it is good isn't it") so she Tweeted me back saying "go away lol" so I said she wasn't funny then her friends (or minions as I called them) started tweeting me saying "she is really funny". ( I went not to this girls profile and looked at her mentions and one of the girls who said that she was funny had tweeted her saying " I'm laughing at the argument you're having with that girl lol" and the girl tweeted back saying "I would block her but she doesnt have as many followers as me" - so she basically thinks she's better than me cause she has more followers?)
anyway So I tweeted one of her minions sayign " you must be one of minions then" and she tweeted back sayign "yeah that one.."

So what do you think of this girl and her "friends". I was annoyed that she called my friend a d!ckh3ad. I think it's actually quite funny at how immature they are.

So what do you think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 12:17 PM

I think she's hilarious to be honest Smile Smile Smile

Ads

10-03-2012, 12:17 PM

I think: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jp5cO5z1...ata_player Smile)