This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
setting up ebay business, advice to get started?
11-27-2012, 06:54 AM
setting up ebay business, advice to get started?
I would appreciate any tips, we are trying to sell wrestling masks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:02 AM

Just sighn up

Ads

Sorry, but as business ideas' go that has to be about the worst one i have ever heard. The market for your product is very very small to start with and ebay is probably the wrong place for your product anyway.

Hi, i disagree with Fairdo4all, Yes this is a niche market but there still is a market. Sales will be slow if you Only sale on ebay, so to increase chances of sales you should list your products in as many places as possible.

You should check this out - http://www.esellution.co.uk

I use them for my online store - Basically you can list your products, brands, categories, inventory (How many of each item you have), prices for each product, it keeps track of all orders and lets you manage them easily, you get a statistics page so you can see how many times an item has been viewed, how many sales each item has made, etc.

The software creates you your online store and comes complete with templates that you just click and it changes your site instantly, but i know that Esellution also do custom templates for clients too.

The reason i love this software as well is you dont need to know any sort of coding crap to use it, its all fully automated and simple. Also its integrated with Ebay, Amazon, Facebook and a whole load of other sites so when you update a product, list a new one, change anything, make a sale etc, it updates all your stores meaning you dont need to login to each site individualy and update everything on each one so it saves you loads of time meaning you can take more orders and make more money. The orders page tracks all orders too so it acts as a bookeeping system that is printable.

You can setup your payment method with this too (list Paypal email) or if you prefer people to pay via credit/debit card, and the money goes straight into your account when they make a purchase. I would recommend the Paypal payment method with this software as Paypal keep their own records too just incase of disagreements between you and your customer you will have back up Big Grin

Hope this helped Smile