This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need a place to advertise / market my business for free ? (better a forum)?
11-27-2012, 06:54 AM
I need a place to advertise / market my business for free ? (better a forum)?
Hi
I own a business and im looking for a place to market it / advertise ot for free ? Better if its a forum or a social media type of site where i could interact with my customers socially (must be free / legit / not spam)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:02 AM

Answer

Hi
I think this is what your looking for http://youpromote.info
as you mentioned it's 100% FREE , they won't charge you anything (at least now i dint know they may start charging in the future i would sign up as fast as possible)

Ads

You could go to word press and start your own site. It is no cost and high quality. However, you will need to advertise your new site.

A good local highly targeted place would be craigslist.com.

Good luck!

Hi,
Ok this might be a little ahead of its time but have you thought of Foursquare. You want to do social media and you want to promote your business..both of these can be achieved with Foursquare.

You can offer incentives to your customers through this. Foursquare looks like it could become massive and there is talk about them being bought out by the big guns... do a google search

Good Luck