This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
who to seek forgiveness from wife. I was about cheat on her.?
11-27-2012, 06:54 AM
who to seek forgiveness from wife. I was about cheat on her.?
she had no clue of it. I planed a night went there but cannot prepare my self to do it. it was only physical.
I want to tell and hope fully she would forgive me.
Tell me how personal story are apreciated

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:02 AM

Don't tell her and hurt her, just don't ever do that agiain

Ads

11-27-2012, 07:02 AM

You have to tell her, if you don't she will find out on her own either through someone else, or just your behavior.

More than likely she already knows most women know you are going to cheat before you do. We can just tell through your body language, behavior, moods there are a million ways to tell. Girls are very observant and are good at hideing or pretending that they don't notice things when really they do. But if you don't and she has to confront you about it that will make matters 10 times worse.

When you first tell her she will be really upset. There is nothing a man can do to a women in a relationship that is more emotionally damaging then cheating on her. (Besides the obvious like rape, abuse etc of couse but cheating is legal and unfortunately happens all the time.) She might get mad, she might cry it all depends on the woman. She might go to a friends house for a few days because the last thing she will want to do is be anywhere near you. Just so you know by cheating you have ripped her heart to shreds, destroyed all trust she once had with you, and above all ruined her ideas about self worth. This will be the worse part.

Let her be upset, let her cry, let her break things whatever she needs to do to get every once of whatever she is feeling out, if you force her to get over it too quickly she will bottle all the feelings she has and will always hold a grudge no matter how deep inside she keeps it, it will still be there. If you really love this woman you will let her do whatever she needs to do, if she wants to go to her sisters for a week let her.

BUT the most important part is to think about how you feel as well. Are you guilty? Ashamed? Make sure she knows if you dont she will think you have no remorse for what you did and will think that if she stays with you that you will do it agian. Beg at her feet for forgiveness but it won't come that easily.

This is the next part, if you really really love her and will never do this agian then you would do this;

You have shredded every bit of trust this woman once held for you, now you need to get on your knees and earn every single piece of it back. If she dose take you back you better worship this woman, but be meaningful about it.

To earn her trust be open and honest about it tell her exactly why you did it emotionally, not "I just did it" or "shes hot" no tell her why you did it deep down, this will take a lot of deep thinking on your part.

The next step is, once she has taken you back is an open door policy give her ALL of your passwords to facebook, twitter, unlock your phones pass word and tell her she may look though it whenever she wants. NEVER delete a single txt we notice if there is a large gap in time form when you last talked to someone. for example; if you last txted that hoe bag you cheated on your wife with she would be at the top but if you deleted all the txts you had up until last week we know you deleted them. Leave your phone places for her too look at the txts you have innocent or not privately, don't bring your phone into the shower with you even if you use it for music, leave it out and in the open so she can look when she pleases and in private. If you are thinking right now that you won't do this than more than likely you are going to do it agian, or have something to hide if you don't then you won't mind.

MOST important of all; The Hoe Bag

If your wife knows this woman personally even if it is her sister you better tell her. If she is a stranger to you or a distant friend, and if you love your wife, you will forget all about this womans exsistence, you will send that sleaze a message telling her what you did was wrong, and that she means nothing to you and that you never want to speak to her agian.

Remember, more than likely your wife already knows, and it would be the right thing to tell her what you did. If you follow this advice maybe your wife will be able to forgive you.

Best of luck, and I hope this helps.