This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need help writing a paper on teaching, Can anybody answer these questions?
11-27-2012, 06:55 AM
I need help writing a paper on teaching, Can anybody answer these questions?
What do you belive is the primary purpose of schooling in American society?
Are it's purposes always positive?
Does it always meet the needs of the students whom it serves?
Does it serve some students better than others?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:03 AM

primary purpose? 12 years of intellect deprivation.

always positive? seldom.

always meet the needs? no, almost never.

does it serve some better than others? is the pope catholic?

Ads

yes always positive,
sometimes it does notif meet the need
it make sstudents better than others,
u should mention some examples
u feel me right please mark my answer as best answer

The primary purpose of schooling should be to receive an education to better yourself. As a teacher, you should want to be an influence on each student and meet the expectations equally.

I would say "No" it probably isn't always positive, but that is where you can make the difference and turn the negative to a positive in how you make the difference.

No, it doesn't meet the needs of the students whom it serves due to the lack of wanting to inspire their learning and influence to accomplish whatever needed to meet the needs.

Of course some students are better than others, but as teachers, it is their responsibility to balance the field.

I hope these answered helped on your paper.

The primary purpose of schooling is to prepare each individual for social and professional situations on a formally recognized basis. The purposes are always positive, but the outcomes differ for a number of reasons, such as the curriculum, the availability of necessary resources (financial, material and human), and the market forces. It cannot logically meet the needs of all the students that it serves, because no program ever created is that perfect, but it does try to reach a happy medium. It does serve students who are more inclined to scholarly pursuits, who take to the rules of the game better than those who do not. However, this is the rule for any situations in which human beings find themselves. In the same way that a person can be more inclined to baseball or be a natural athlete, some people do better in schools than others simply because their temperaments are better suited to it.