This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How does TNA really expect to compete with WWE?
11-27-2012, 06:56 AM
How does TNA really expect to compete with WWE?
I mean don't get me wrong I prefer TNA's product over WWE's as of now but TNA is currently having financial problems and WWE is working on buying there own channel. WWE has a way bigger fanbase and TNA just has a fraction of WWE's fanbase. TNA has like 70 stars and alot of them are big names which means big checks. WWE sellsout everywhere they go and TNA sells out the iMPACT! Zone. I hate to say it but I really don't see a war breaking out this time around.

Sources for TNA Financial Issues: http://www.wrestling-radio.com/feed_news...m=facebook

Source for WWE Network Update: http://www.wrestling-radio.com/feed_news...m=facebook

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:05 AM

TNA HAS NO CHANCE IN HELL WHATSOVER, THET SUCK
WWE IS BETTER

Ads

Dixie Carter's dad will bail her out.

With all the hype that they get TNA has the talent but not the exposure like WWE. Going on tour is good but they gotta get their stuff together money wise and have them be involved in other areas of TV like talk shows, movies, game shows, and even do a pay-per-view quality show live on non PPV tv.A;so, some involvement with comunities. WWE needs to get more into less long term feuds and over promotion of these feuds. Both companies need to push the newbies a lot more than the old farts!

TNA is NOT having financial problems. I Know what the stupid so called reporter said, but tna knew they would lose lots of money for a couple years when they decided to try for the big names. But so what, Panda Energy is worth far more money than the wwe. The Carter family knew ahead of time they would be losing the money for at least the next 2 years. Do people really think a few million dollars hurts a company that is worth well over 4 Billion dollars? I mean Panda Energy spends more money to build ONE power plant, than they could ever lose on tna wrestling. Look it up, that is a fact.

TNA might be in debt, but if Dixie is really a fan of wrestling at the moment, as long as she's interested in TNA I don't expect TNA to go down due to financial problems anytime soon. Dixie's parents own Panda Energy International which is a big Energy company, and there's plenty of financial backing for TNA from that company.

As for TNA competing with WWE, it's going to take a bit of time, but if TNA wants to compete now, they have to take advantage of the fact that they have Rob Van Dam and Jeff Hardy on their roster. They can put them in the main events at PPVs for the TNA Title..or at least promote them a lot when they are promoting TNA. It'll increase TV ratings for them, and thus make their fanbase grow a bit.

RVD and Jeff Hardy have a ton of fans, so when their fan's attention gets caught by TNA by promoting them, then they can start showcasing some of their other talent along their way to build for the future main event of TNA as well. Having Ric Flair and Hogan will not work anymore today and promoting those two, RVD and Jeff are from the more recent past that are still very over even with some of today's WWE fans, so they need to roll with them in the main event picture for now in order to step up in competition with WWE.

Get RVD and Jeff in the spotlight, not necessarily against each other, maybe RVD vs. AJ Styles with Flair as his manager, then Jeff vs. somebody else. As more fans start watching, and making RVD TNA Champion, throw in D'angelo Dinero along the way into the main event, keep AJ Styles in the main event, etc...

I think TNA can make their fanbase grow this way. Instead of using Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Hogan, Flair to try to gain them ratings...those are not good performers anymore and it shows, and don't grab the attention that they once did.

TNA might not surpass WWE in TV ratings or even gain a bigger fanbase than WWE, but even if TNA gets into the mid to high 2's in TV ratings, the company can be successful and be profitable.

With 70 wrestlers on their roster, they're going to have to make some cuts as well. Wrestlers like The Nasty Boys, Scott Hall, and other vets that are not good wrestlers today don't need to be on the roster if they're going to cost a ton of money. It's a bad investment with those wrestlers in my opinion.

lol.tna fans are braindead to the max..if your rating is a 1.0 after doing all this talk and then your head of operations panic after they see the number on the rating system.thats a sign for concern.tna is garbage.point blank and here's a side note..vince FINALLY responds after 8 years of tna running their fat ass lip about wwe..that tells you something right there.tna is garbage.point blank.