This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do I text her or not?
11-27-2012, 06:56 AM
Do I text her or not?
Ok so a couple months ago, we used to talk. I broke it off because she got way to clingy. I began to talk to her again by texting her a couple weeks ago. Shes told me since then like 3 times she was so happy I have texted her. Since then I've asked her to hangout twice, but she couldn't. Just recently it seems to me like she is losing interest, by taking longer to respond to text back, at night not texting back when its late(which is ok because she probably fell asleep, but she usually would text me in the morning saying sorry she fell asleep). When we do text though, she puts a bunch 0f Smile's and stuff like that. But like I said she isn't acting normal.

Sunday I tweeted on twitter, thinking about stop texting #oomf (one of my followers) and she liked it. Then I tweeted, does that mean to stop, and she tweeted I dont think so. Then I said shoot me a text. And she did. Then she texted me saying, you just should have texted me Smile. I texted her first yesterday and she fell asleep then she still hasn't texted me today.

SHould I text her? Sorry if this was hard to read

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:05 AM

She probably doesn't care anymore since you broke it off with her. Now you're being the clingy one. Typical guy move....

Ads

sure what do you gotta loose

Maybe shes trying to play harder to get this time so you dont do what you did last time. shes being smart this time around

I wouldn't blame her for losing interest. You had her once and let her go and I think she's over it. If I were you I would probably move on because it seems like maybe she already has

Honestly? You told her she was too clingy last time around, so this time she's ensuring that she's harder to get. A LOT harder to get.

You wanted her to back off, so she did; it's going to take a while to build the trust up again, but in the meantime be thankful that she's not smothering you like she did last time. Things will hopefully level off; just be sure that you're not playing any games yourself in the meantime (in other words, keep the lines of communication open with HER - not with all of your Twitter followers).

Good luck Smile

Can anyone help with mine?
http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...546AA27zTf

She's loosing interest. It's your fault for breaking it off.