This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think it's wrong of celebrities to charge fans for autographs, pictures, or follows on Twitter?
11-27-2012, 06:57 AM
Do you think it's wrong of celebrities to charge fans for autographs, pictures, or follows on Twitter?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:06 AM

Celebrities have a right to make money off their image, just as fans have a right not to pay for these types of things. As long as a celebrity is up front that they charge for these types of things, it's their right to do so. Personally, I can think of a lot of other and better ways to spend my money.

I do have a problem with celebrities charging for a picture or an autograph if it's for a very young child, or if it's for a sick or disabled child. Then i want to tell them to just have a heart and make a poor kid smile.

Ads

Yes, they already make more than enough money as it is, they dont need to be greedy.

Yes, they are too greedy. They have too much money, but they are so selfish to want more of what they have plenty of.

No. If people are dumb enough to pay, they should charge. Quite.

I think that says a lot about the type of person they are (money grubbing), but they've got to make money too...

Even if they have enough to never work again.