This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best Friend Problems, Help!?
11-27-2012, 06:58 AM
Best Friend Problems, Help!?
Okay me and my best friend Sara have been friends for 4 years... kinda. Were in High School now and well were just turning out to be different people. I still lover her I want to be her best friend but she makes it extremely hard.
Like I liked this guy... He's not the best guy, he has gauges and hes into drugs for recreational use. I know that, she knows that, everyone knows that. I like him anyway and it's not like I'd do that or he'd even go for me, but point aside she trashes on him every chance she gets.
Shell gone on for hours about hes ugly and his gauges are disgusting and how could i like someone as nasty as him. When honestly he's not bad looking she just does it to piss me off, she does and says things like that all the time. She'll hack into my facebook account and post stuff from it or get on my Twitter and DM the guy i like and Tweet stuff at my other friends which I would never say. I don't know what to do anymore.
Im building up this resentment towards her and I can't help it. She can tell that im getting mad but she wont do anything to help. She wont change the way she acts I've asked her to.

What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:06 AM

get a new friend

Ads

Dont ever talk to her again if she doesnt change . Like EVER !

Tell her how you like him & if she was being a good friend then she would let you be happy with who you like and wouldn't judge you.

She's not a true friend. She doesn't want to see you happy. I've had friends where they broke up with a guy that I like and they still push me to go out with him because they want to see me happen. Just cause she doesn't like the guy doesn't mean she has to make you not like him either!

Time to get a new friend or distance yourself from her a bit. tell her straight up you dont like the way shes behaving and shut her up when she talks about "your" man. good luck. i had the same thing happen to me in highschool....we ended up not talking and i started dating the guy and had 2 kids with him. we recently got back in contact....my hs friend....and its like nothing ever happened we are best friends again. time heals. goodluck!!!

Sara might actually doing something right for you here. This guy you like has the possibility to ruin your life and Sara is trying to stop that from happening and from that I think is where your little argument developed into a feud. Try to talk to her as her best friend and try to resolve thighs out, cause 4 years of friendship is really something.