This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are there any easy ways to make money online?
11-27-2012, 06:58 AM
Are there any easy ways to make money online?
I have tried Google ad-sense, by making blogs and websites. But that failed, I have also tried big spot where you give your own opinion. Are there any online sites where I can make alot of cash, ranging from $500 to $2500 a month. I don't really want to blog create websites or post ads are there any other simple ways?
Also I like the idea of sending a check in the mail, i don't like Paypal accounts or online bank accounts.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:06 AM

You can go for all of those silly promises by most affiliate marketers to earn riches with no work at all. The bottom line is that no matter what business you start online or offline, you need to put the hard yards in and once you have done that and set up a network of sorts, then all you would be doing all day is tweaking and adding etc.

No work equals no money.

Ads

There is no easy way to make money online, it takes hard work.

work full time online and make way more money than the silly 9 to 5ers do. Here's the truth. You can make money by selling information products, selling other people's products. Selling Amazon products or whatever. Through blogging or paid traffic you can send targeted visitors to sales pages and make commissions every time someone buys. There are thousands of ways to make a living online.

For the 514,387th time...
The Internet is not some magical cash machine.
There are NO online jobs. No data entry. No surveys. No clicks. Nothing. Anywhere. Really. You have a better chance of being hit by lightning.

its not "EASY" but yet its "POSSIBLE" but it requires a lot of hard work and research to stay away from scams.

adsense will give you that much if your site is well optimized otherwise you can earn from article writing.

How about doing online freelance job? but you require certain skills, for example write for another websites and get paid.

You might try Freelance Writing. You can write about topics you want to write about and you earn on a percentage of the ad revenue.
Try Helium.com or Triond.com

You could also try one of the Bux Sites. Neobux has been around a long time and pays regularly.

There are heaps but not many I know of that of post out checks for online work. You can try cosmictopia.com it is a skill games website but also has a network marketing tool which allows you to earn reoccurring commission from your invites so as long as you manage your network correctly you can earn money without doing a great deal- not bad either.