This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i get one direction to follow me?
11-27-2012, 06:58 AM
How do i get one direction to follow me?
I love one direction. And I'm trying to follow them all on Twitter but they won't follow back. Can anyone help me get them to follow me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:07 AM

Go the other direction

Ads

Not many celebrities follow back. Sorry.

Keep trying?

blow up their mentions when they're online.

I guess if they don't followback then... no point in trying to get them to followback.

i know a lot of people give them there twitter names when they meet them. Blow up their mentions when they're online. say something or ask something that will catch their attention. & have lots of patience and dont give up! You'll get noticed one day! (:

If you ever meet them, give them your twitter names. Or, if they have any like following sprees, make sure to tweet them a bunch! (but DON'T TOTALLY SPAM THEM, it's so annoying.) Also, what I like to do is when they're online, unfollow and refollow them so you're at the top of they're list of followers, incase they just follow the top few. You can also try to find people that they follow and ask them to retweet something, so then it'll show up on one direction's timeline. Just tweet them daily, ask how they are, and be nice. Smile Don't give up, I've been trying forever and I don't have any of them following me, it's extremely hard to get a follow. But it could happenSmile