This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HOW DO PEOPLE GET SO MANY FOLLOWERS ON TWITTER ?!?
11-27-2012, 06:59 AM
HOW DO PEOPLE GET SO MANY FOLLOWERS ON TWITTER ?!?
Their are quote account on twitter that start off with 60K !!! They say they don't pay for it . Theirs some sites out there that give you free followers .. What are they ?! Or just how do I get followers ? I have like 1000 followers , but that's it . I'm not asking for millions lol . I just want like 3000+
Please follow me on twitter ! : @DopeReligion_

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:07 AM

They buy them.

- Dominic

Ads

a lot of people do stuff like 'RETWEET for (insert band, actor, movie, hobbie etc: here)' you'll gain quite a few followers for this. There's a website called SYtweets.com you can buy followers quite cheap on here, if you don't want to buy them they also do a free service, although it will make you follow people you can unfollow them quite quickly. You'll gain 75 followers each time you use it. By paying for it you'll gain 300-2000 a day Smile

Some people buy followers which is pretty lame but just tweet and people will follow you

I think they are all spamming. I need real follower, right? So, it should be naturally. Try; you will succeed. Smile