This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is life so complicated when it should be very simple?
11-27-2012, 06:59 AM
Why is life so complicated when it should be very simple?
I mean why can't I just live without having to worry about credit cards and ridiculous laws and regulations that the government passes. Its stupid stuff like this that makes modern day living so damn stressful. I try to live my life as simple as i can but other people make it more complicated.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:07 AM

Because humans are greedy & selfish.

Ads

The law was made for the lawless.If you are a law abiding citizen then you shouldn`t stress in the least about laws etc.God wants us to live a peaceful life,but it is our choices that cause the stress.If we weren`t so intent on living above our means,we wouldn`t have the credit card issue either.
.Answer one is correct.Greed and selfishness is what causes a great deal of our stress.Concern for others brings peace and happiness.Too much concern for our selfish selves cause stress and misery.....

Corporatism.
Most people, it seems, are oblivious to how much power corporations have.
It's not Bush/Obama/Reagan/Clinton. Although they do/did play a significant role.
Bush & Clinton vacation together for goodness sakes!
Democrats vs. Republicans is an illusion.
Abstract Corporatists control everything & use it to their advantage to keep people oppressed.
Monopolistic corporations are in control of the economy and therefore of the social & psychological structure of the nation.
Abstract Corporatists control:
agents and agencies: CIA, UN, IMF, FDA, Federal Reserve, military recruiters, corporatocratic churches, etc.
which in turn control:
information/media, land, money, education, transportation, oil, food, safety, shelter, water, etc.
which in turn control:
human behavior & thought.
The Federal Reserve controls inflation/deflation, interest rates, the stock market, therefore the entire economy.
There are no 'extremist terrorists' for all we know, they control they media.
The terrorists we should be worrying about is the government with their corporatist puppeteers.

because it involves a lot of people working together.
it is possible to simplify your life down to just what you need and some basic luxuries. when most of us were kids cell phones we almost unheard of, the internet was in it's infancy, and people didn't need more than the basics. i grew up being just as happy in a tent or laying out in the bed of a truck as i was in my bed in the house. i think that people today forget that they don't need all that material stuff to be happy and survive. while i like my cellphone, computer, internet, tv, and some of the modern luxuries i don't need them. only thing i don't like doing without is toilet paper and flushing toilets but you know those have been around for thousands of years, i could probably build on myself. they are not that complicated.

Get rid of all of them. Get rid of your credit card, trade your car in for an older model and eliminate the monthly payment. Look around for alternative housing ideas with no mortgage involved. I'm living in a room in the back of my husband's business. I have two older vehicles, no payments. Don't have a house any more, no mortgage, no hassle. Sold all my stuff so I have nothing to be afraid of losing. It's easy. If it bothers you, get rid of it. Who says you have to live a certain way and have certain things?

http://www.soulsastray.com/

Life has never been complicated, but our desires and greedy made it so. Remove desires and greediness from u, living without aiming to gain a million one day, without having to pay a luxury house, remove insecurity of what other people will think of u seeing u traveling on bicycle, reduce credits, increase your happiness and love, ignore lawmakers....live as if they never existed (but don't break law)