This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Twitter help :))))) Yeah-about followers?
11-27-2012, 06:59 AM
Twitter help :))))) Yeah-about followers?
Okay. So how do u get followed by some celebrities. Not all (duh) but like at-least 2. And don't say its unrealistic because there are normal peeps being followed by them. Also i h8 people who create fake celebrities accounts and follow u because its annoying as it brings ur hopes up until u realise Sad( Smile
So any help??
Thx in advance

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:07 AM

Tweet them everyday until they notice you?
I guess it's just luck in most cases.

Ads

You can tweet them.

Those people that got followed most likely are just lucky.

Pretty sure that the celebrities just do it randomly.

There is no sure 100% way on how to get a celebrity to follow you.

I guess by luck. Some people spam celebs constantly but end up never getting followed because celebs get so many mentions that its nearly impossible to see them all. I guess you could try giving them a mention. Even if a celeb does follow you it'll be unlikely that they'll ever even see your tweets, especially if they're following thousands of other people.

Yes, it is rather unrealistic because the real verified accounts of major stars are followed by millions/hundreds thousands and the chances of them reading your tweets and acknowledging them or even following are rare. The people who get followed back i've noticed are certain kinds of people who may be in somekind of battle against illness or are unusual in some way. Then you have the situation of a few years ago when kanye west decided to do just that follow a non celeb an ordinary person he picked by random as previously he followed nobody not even other stars.

Avoid the a list film and music stars as some of their accounts are not even theirs more a lackey being paid to tweet on order. Avoid justin/1d etc because the amount of hate if you did get a follow eould drive you off a rt sparks massive jealousy. Try tv or more modest celebs they are more likely to be tweeting themselves and more interested in their fans. The fakers are mostly spammers or desperates looking for more followers that's why they create accounts numbers makes them feel popular.