This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Y&R...Does anyone follow any Y&R actors?
11-27-2012, 06:59 AM
Y&R...Does anyone follow any Y&R actors?
on Twitter?
Long story short, seems Phyllis feelings were hurt when Nick guested with Sharon on the Talk, when he said he truly believed in his heart they belonged together...(Sharon & Nick) Red tweeted back "I really hope he gets to play the story he wants, and it was her pleasure working with him, Nick apologized, Red said all you tweeps that think I am mad at Joshua, get over it, I forever have mad love for him.
Thoughts? was she upset? asking because some poster mentioned that Nick preferred Red over Sharon........do you follow anyone on Twitter?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:08 AM

I don't actually "follow" them because I don't have an account. But i check all of their Twitter pages once in a while. I think it's fun to see what the actors/actresses have to say to each other and about their characters. It's also nice to see personal pics of them and their real families and friends.

I just looked and don't see anything about any of that on their pages. They could've just deleted it all but nothing seems out of context. Both Michelle and Joshua mention him going on The Talk but it all seems very positive and there's no mention of Sharon or any hard feelings or comments about that.

Ads

No I don't follow anyone..
Anyone can say those thing on twitter.
I've read one time that Joshua would rather work with Michelle then with Sharon at one time. So I am wonder because those two (Nick and Sharon) were together on The Talk maybe they will team up on Y&R????!!!! LOL

I don't follow them on any shows that may go on, but it would nice to see what they write about each other.

Sounds like a bunch of crap to me. I dont understand tweeting anyway. I think its just something to stir up trouble.

Just something to get people to watch...I don't know how to tweet.