This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think of all these layoffs due to Obama's win?
11-27-2012, 06:59 AM
What do you think of all these layoffs due to Obama's win?
http://twitchy.com/2012/11/08/forward-ob...oing-same/

Do you think they are anomalies?
EDIT:

First, weren't you Dems/Libs the ones to crow "elections have consequences"???? So now the consequences of Obama anti-business policies are 'scummy'? what a laugh.

Second, time will tell. I hope every business owner fires Obama voters. Those voter lists are public domain.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:08 AM

head games, or delayed for effect...
but the election is over, so who cares

Ads

I didn't click your link. It's highly suspect. Michelle Malkin is a known nut job liar up there with Bachmann.

No, the layoffs are not due to Obama's win. A company doing layoffs is in bad shape and that takes a long time to happen. More likely it is due to the GOP blocking anything that would stimulate the economy.

But you don't want facts. You want to be irrational.

Someone else mentions Obamacare, which will create jobs in insurance and in healthcare. And, since the bulk of it won't take effect for well over a year, if someone is claiming a layoff due to Obamacare, they are lying. But that's typical of cons.

No... I think they are fake.

I can post things online saying that I'm going to hire 50 people because of Obama. I can say anything I want... where is the EVIDENCE of anyone getting fired because of obamacare?

There isn't any.

Unemployment will continue to come down for the next four years. You lose.

it is sad to see the way this country is headed and this is just the beginning hope we can survive the next 10 years to come.

This is twitter. Many of these people don't own a small business. It's called lying- welcome to the internet.

I look for the unemployment rate be up around 9% a year from now. It will never go below 7% and maybe even 8%

The American people have no idea what they did last Tuesday but they are about to find out

the only people laying others off "due to obama's win" are disgruntled republicans, and I think that's scummy way to show dissatisfaction.

there are many things in life that can not be related to politics. a business does not let people go just because a certain candidate won an election. it simply does not happen, except in the case I mentioned above- and frankly, I don't think a normal person would sink that low.

a business that fires based on political affiliation won't be in business long. this is common knowledge. I didn't check your link. I'm simply telling you how things work. what you're implying is only based on your disapproval. that doesn't count for much in this situation.

Obamabots will never admit that the layoffs are due to business not knwing what lies ahead of them with 'the Obama taxes and Obamacare. Liberals are actually boycotting some or these places which is totally stupid.