This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am a Freshman and I really like this senior girl.?
11-27-2012, 06:59 AM
I am a Freshman and I really like this senior girl.?
I am a Freshman and I like this senior girl, I have only one class with her and it's Oklahoma History. I didn't really know her but now we kinda talk but she blocked me on instagram and Twitter because on the first week of school I kept following her and unfollowing her so she can like recognize because she wasn't answering me at all, But now we are like partners in class and I really like her.
What should I do? I am kinda scared if I get rejected or people make fun of me! I am kinda one of these famous cool people that knows a lot of people but I am still really scared. She is in Varsity Cheer and they were selling shirts so the money that comes in supports the cheer team and I paid $15 for a shirt, I basically got it because I liked the shirt and I really like her. Please no negative comments.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:08 AM

I'm not trying to be negative, but already following her the 1st week on twitter or whatever it's called isn't really a nice thing and most girls would consider it kind of creepy..
I'm in a new school and all I had to do was wait like 2-3 weeks.. then they start adding me themselves on facebook etc.. and I'm NOT a famous guy Big Grin trust me
And btw, this is NOT a racist comment, it may sound like it but it's not..
Seeing that your name is mohammad, I suppose that you come from the middle east.. and people from there are not exactly popular in the states.. :/ sorry for that

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply