This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are so many obama supporters threatening to riot and cause crap if he loses?
11-27-2012, 07:00 AM
Why are so many obama supporters threatening to riot and cause crap if he loses?
I've heard a lot of Pretty sad and disgusting things coming from Obama supporters The last couple months ( All the racist/hateful remarks towards stacy dash for example)

But there's a lot on Twitter threatening to riot, throw tantrums, and basically just act like spoiled brats and sore losers if Romney wins.... and yet I've heard nothing anywhere close from romney supporters if HE Loses

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:08 AM

What people say on twitter and anonymous boards like YA are completely different than what would happen in real life. Most people wouldn't even say the things in person that they say on those sites.

PS- I've seen lots of posts from Romney supporters threatening that there will be riots if Obama loses. Some of the posts yoi have seen are probably from Romney supports. They are chain yanking.

Ads

Haven't Obama supporters been threatening, rioting and causing crap all through the last 4 years? They don't really need an excuse.

Romney supporters are more intelligent and mature than Obama supporters.

Obama supporters are, indeed, spoiled brats who think they have the right to ignore life's responsibilities and live off the labor of those more successful than they are.

If they riot or destroy property they should be thrown in jail.

You stated it best yourself---cause they do 'act like spoiled brats & sore losers'. And always that nonstop screaming when they don't get their way.

The name calling, blame & attack days are over. Their strategy is that of being desperate, all they can resort to, but it's getting OLD.

NEW REAL CHANGE COMING!! Mitt LANDSLIDE!!! 2012

Right because no hateful racisst things have come from the gop. The real question is will ceos really lay off a great deal of their workers if obama wins. I know they will do anything to make him look bad but r they really that spiteful?

Never happened.

Because Conservatives are usually civilized educated people.

Obama incourages this by supporting groups like OWS. and Acorn and listening 20 yrs to Wrights rant against America. I refuse to call him a Reverend No christian calls on God to damn anything. And the justice dept. to this day have not bought the new black panthers up on charges for obstructing voters rights.

Most threatening retaliation come from teens to young to vote and those that are over ideological. Either way, don't sweat the small $hit.