This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is 107 pounds fat for someone 5'6 and 13 yrs?
10-03-2012, 12:58 PM
is 107 pounds fat for someone 5'6 and 13 yrs?
When i was little, I was very chubby and not the prettiest, and i was bullied everyday for it. Even grown adults would tell me i was fat and i started to grow so self-concious i didnt even want to go to school. Even my friends called me fat. Now, i have hit puberty and people call me pretty and even skinny, but i cant believe it. In my eyes, i still see a fat little girl and i cant help it. Sometimes i cry at night because i want this depression to end. I want to see the 'pretty, skinny' girl everyone else sees. Everyone thinks im trying to 'fish for compliments' or 'i seek attention'. but im not. sometimes i cry infront of my friends and parents when i talk about the way i weigh or look. I just need help, and i want to learn how to love myself..how can i do it. If you wish to view photos of me, you can. I'm 13, 5'6 and 107 pounds.

1. https://twitter.com/secutejerry/status/2...65/photo/1

2. https://twitter.com/secutejerry/status/2...96/photo/1

3. https://twitter.com/secutejerry/status/2...44/photo/1

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 01:06 PM

You're entering into an anorexic stage, you know.

Ads

would i sound retarded if i called you obese? Well thats what you sound like to me.

Not at all. You are beautiful! I honestly wish I had your body. You are at a healthy weight. Ignore what other people say you truly are beautiful.

You could have a body image issue. I hope you realize, I'm telling you this before I even see your pictures, you're a beautiful person. I've tried it all. Annorexia is too hard. Bullima is just brutal. I'm 14. I can say that you are not over weight for your age and especially for your height. You could gain a ton of weight and you'd still be good to go Smile Don't stress. God made you beautiful. Embrace it.
EDIT...
Ok I just saw your pictures. You're soooooo skinny! Gorgeous! People would kill to be that thin! You have so much room to gain. You could be close to underweight quite honestly. Believe me! I have no reason to lie to you. You'll never hear from me again, there's no benefit in telling you anything but the truth. You are perfect. That's all I can say.

I'm 5,3 and 13 and you weigh a lot less than me but also mine is mostly muscle I think being that tall and that weight you at are skinny so don't be so don't be self conscious about your self .

You are Quite thin. I understand the problem, I was always called fat growing up, because I had a younger sister I was compared to, and I had a moon face. But later I found out that I was indeed thin, no one could wear my clothes because they were much smaller than those around me, and I was as surprised as anyone. Takes time for reality to sink in after you get used to one thing for a long time!

You are not fat, in fact, you would be okay gaining some weight. Don't try to be a toothpick. People end up dying because they aren't careful about their body image.

You are fine, definitely far from fat.

HELL NO
I am really self conscious too
im 5''2 and 104 pounds and Im 13
embrace who you are
dont go anorexic
and those friends who called you fat are not good friends
I have glasses and braces and I consider myself ugly, but I embrace it,
I was born fat and chubby and I grew out of it eventually
and you have too
find friends who love you for you, dont compare youself to others ur perfect just the way you are
and do you know nwhat really ups self confidence? loving urself- everone has flaws

Try to talk to a professional about what you are going through right now. They will know how to help you deal with these problems.