This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Whats the best way to Network Market?
11-27-2012, 07:00 AM
Whats the best way to Network Market?
Alright, so i'm part of an MLM company (Team Beachbody) and i'm struggling with network marketing. I have already asked the friends and family, but there is only so far that you can go with that. I have tried youtube, making a website, Facebook and still nothing..... For my MLM business we are also always looking for new coaches. Any ideas how to find new people to join or just get my MLM business off the ground? I have heard of websites where people advertising their products, but have no luck finding them. Any advice would be great! Thanks

Please don't send me and website urls for an answer. Thanks in advance

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:08 AM

Man you're doing the macro without the micro.

This is gonna be really !@$!@ing hard without websites...so I'll dump those in the sources Tongue but I'll do my best...whatever deity exists if any...give me strength.

For Youtube:
The weight of your marketting power on youtube depends on how many subs, views, and likes you have. So you have to focus on getting those three, comments of course help as well (mostly to drive traffic to your video though to get more views). I recommend you make videos about what you're selling and optimize them with the proper tags, title, and description. After that it's all up to your video.

For Twitter:
Try and comment on the tweets of other companies similar to yours. Build "twitter relationships" follow them and hope they follow back (unfollow if they don't within 2 weeks), get a few of your tweets retweeted by high ranked twitter accounts and your following will increase. It'll take a bit though.

For Facebook:
Best way to get in good here is to have a lot of friends Add everyone you know on facebook and add anyone who has mutual friends to them. Be active in the facebook community, play some games, make comments on other groups, and make sure you share your company's group updates on your facebook page.

For all of these:

Connect your accounts. Make your youtube uploads visible on facebook and twitter, add a link to your facebook page and twitter page in your video descriptions, make your tweets visible on facebook, make your comments on facebook visible on twitter, etc. The more connected your accounts are the more likely twitter followers will become facebook fans, facebook fans become twitter followers, and youtube views become facebook fans.

Ads

Looks like you have a great start, you are using the correct tools, just need to use them in the right way. Try to start using these for your current customers and offer advise and other pieces of information for free. The next thing to do is get involved with discussion boards just like yahoo answers. Have links to your websites that users can use to gain more information on your product.

Unfortunately there is no quick and easy way to do this, it takes hard work and determination. Just keep in mind what Brian Tracy says "Success is just beyond the point of giving up."

Start with your current customers, they are the ones you want to keep coming back. Then branch out, help people who could use your services, offer some hints for free.

Keep in touch with my blog http://www.relationsinc.net as I constantly post items on these topics.

Good Luck
Merrill

Really you have 2 choices.
You can write down the names of 200 of your personal and closest
friends and relatives and just keep trying your best till you get
something. Maybe you think that the more 'NOs' you get you might get
closer to a 'YES'? No, you won't!

Or you can position yourself in a way that makes the prospects find
and contact you. The second option is better because, unlike the first
one where you have to go after your prospects, your prospects are now
coming after you. In other words meaning 'the hunter has now become the
hunted'. Hope this helps.

Note: this is kind of long but there are no short answers that are truly effective. I also urge you to research further on this and to come up with a plan where you measure results so you know what to do more of or less. I wish you the most success...

first figure out what type of people need your product. try to get as specific as possible. once you know who your selling and pitching to you'll best know how to approach these people as a solution to their specific problem provider. i'm assuming your product is a weight loss item but your also targeting people who want to earn more money by joining your down line ( i think it's called )

plan a lead generation campaign. personally my approach would be to use my facebook profile, a facebook business page, google plus, twitter, and linkedin. I'd also launch a blog and google adwords campaign once I had at least 25 blog posts that are all optimized and fitted with an opt in form.

to generate leads for the income opportunity, organize your friends into lists three main list for mlm.
new friends, friends, personal friends. each day add 5-8 new people to your new friends list. search for them by doing a facebook search or twitter search etc. you'd search for pages with high number of "likes" and obvious daily activity from a lot of people. the words you'd search for depend on the type of product your offering, the type problems your solving, etc. for example, search for easy diets, fast weight loss, make money, self employed. etc etc.... create a long list to search for.

go on those pages and actually read the content and make your own unique comments and like things there. the people you see on the page, click on their profiles and read their info section. if their info sounds like someone most likely to use your product or looking for opportunities then send them a message and friend request.

do this every day. you can set a routine. each new person that accepts your friend request or joins you circle put them in the new friend list. people in that list are people you want to get to know and form a business like relationship and friendship with. once you feel they know who you are and you know them a bit promote them to your friend list. your friend's list is where your customers will come from. friends are more likely to listen and more likely to join or help you out. since you have only people who need your item in the first place they are more likely opened. even if they don't purchase they can refer people to you.

at the same time your doing this make sure your creating content like articles and videos to post to your blog. make sure your content is of high quality, solves the problems your target audience is having and is optimized for seo. venture into forums to further connect with your target audience and customer base.

over time you'll see an increase in conversions.

hope this helps.