This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Black ops 2 gameplays?
11-27-2012, 07:00 AM
Black ops 2 gameplays?
hi there, im sorry to ask but my youtube channel is "amazing" and people say im gona be big, its just that im not getting the views, if you coukd please just check out my latest black ops 2 video, i have more soon, or any other videos, i love hearing feedback, and speaking to subscribers, well if your still reading im guessing you want the link:

http://www.youtube.com/HDTsandGs

thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:09 AM

I checked out your video. Just keep having fun making them and don't worry to much about getting tons of views. Keep up the good work and they will come Smile

Ads

Its good and entertaining. But your like alot of other youtubers. Try someone unique and entertaining. You have the commentating skill to do that!

I think you did a good job on your video and channel layout and with some time I think you could do really well. I'd say you need to do 2 things that should make a difference. The first is your probably not doing enough promotion on and off Youtube. Contact other channel owners with similar content, do dual commentaries and take advantage of social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook if you haven't yet.

The second is with the commentary, while its good (your voice is clear and all that stuff) it does sound a little generic to other bigger commentators. I would try to find things to help make yourself come across as more unique to help you stand out and get noticed more. Hope that helps