This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My cousin & I drifted apart .?
10-03-2012, 01:01 PM
My cousin & I drifted apart .?
My cousin & I drifted apart.?

I'm 15 & a half. He is 20.
When we were much younger, I moved with my grandmother for about 2 years. & in between that time my cousin, 20 he used to come over everyday to play with me he even spent the night a lot of times . Of course I don't remember that but I've been told that. Now we don't talk to each other at all, when we do run into each other he just gives me a cold stare & we just ignore each other I guess . He is pretty cool with my younger girl cousins but idk why he is like that to me? I'm starting to think he doesn't like me because my cousins younger bro had problems with my younger brother. But It isn't my fault they have problems :/ . It really hurts. I try not to care but it just gets me all the time . I tried reaching out to him over twitter I tweeted " hey! Remember me? " he never tweeted back .. :| any help or clue ? Thanks Smile 

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 01:09 PM

I believe he had raped you when you were younger.

Ads

its probably cause yous are getting older that happened with me and my cousin for about 3 years now she lives in jersey and when we she each we give each the biggest hugs and catch up on shitt with each others lifes

I think he may have raped you as well and now has no interest in you since your older and now has a large interest in your younger girl siblings

I have many cousins, and I am not close to any of them. Many I never met, and some are totally strange that I don't want to know them. It's very sad when your so called "family" is just a made up word. I was once close to a cousin too, she was a year younger then I. I txt her from time to time but she lacks overall interest. The other closest cousin is six years younger then my self, and he is a pot-head who lives in the ghetto. I guess all we can do is move on, it's hard though; sometimes people drift apart for no reason what so ever.

wth. things people would answer to this question. >Sad

and yet it is somehow valid and logical. he could have had a sexual relationship with you when you were younger. i dunno. its wrong to be thinking like that though.