This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please answer this question and give me some advice im 15:)?
11-27-2012, 07:02 AM
Please answer this question and give me some advice im 15:)?
This guy from another school....i have always thought he was cute we have hung out a couple of times and he didnt really talk to me...and then I decided to dm him on twitter...and i told him he should text me he responded my just giving me his number.... i texted him the day after that and i think he likes someone else...but im not sure. when i texted him he responded shortly a little but i think it was because he didt know what to say...is he interested in me and the day that we hung out he just kept staring and smiling. please hel do i sound desperate?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:11 AM

Just be honest and tell him that you like him. You can either regret not telling him or you can regret telling him. In my experience, it's always easier to regret being honest and going for something than to regret not taking the chance. The fact that he is from another school should make it easier since you don't have to see him in the halls every day.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply