This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HOW can i increase my sales at my shoe shop ?
11-27-2012, 07:02 AM
HOW can i increase my sales at my shoe shop ?
I have a shoe shop and i sale italian, spanish and turkish shoes but the problem is most of people want to buy them with a low price even if it was on sale and that decrease my prophet

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:11 AM

1 . Improve the quality of shoes
2. Offer discount .
3. Keep low margin of profit .
4. become extremely courteous to the customes

Ads

I Like what the other guy said. You may want to start looking into advertising. Get a quick budget together and call a local radio station's sells department to discuss the possibility of advertising on their station. If your budget is $300 to $500 make sure you get at least a months worth of adds. This is where target marketing comes into play. Figure out what type of customers you want to attract to your business and try and create a commercial that attracts that type of person. Then feature that commercial on that station. Make sure to talk with that sales person about what that type of customer mostly listens to their stations. It will come down to, what days and what times. Example: School Students mostly listen to the radio during their way to and back from school. Same thing with people that work.

If you decide to do some print adds. make sure to design a good ad that attracts the customer you are trying to reach. Example: If it's students, try and feature someone wearing a back pack or images of school in the add or the words Back To School in it.

If it's internet marketing. Make sure to only buy adds on sites your customer will see. Example: Create a Facebook page and promote it on facebook by buying into the option to promote your page locally to the customers you are trying to reach. Facebook offers real good prices on promoting your business page locally and can only feature it to locals in your area.
Create a facebook page here (http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php)
Promote it
(http://www.facebook.com/advertising/?cam...extra_1=0)

Make sure to offer real good promos on the ad's you create and see if the customers come back again and again. Ask them how they heard of your shop when they come in or offer coupons on the web or facebook with the option of them printing them out and using them at your place. Example: 10% off all Men's shoes, 15% Kids back to school on selected shoes or offer 1 Free pair of socks when buying a pair of shoes for a limited time only! Remember, highlight a feature that you have in your store that other shoe stores don't have. If you have s certain brand of shoes that you know the other stores don't carry, promote the hell out of that. This is what is going to separate you from all the other shoe stores out there.

Try this for at least a month. It my take a bit but you might start seeing new customers.

Great advice Mr. Fantastic! I just want to take the advice about internet marketing just a step further. Consider marketing your product globally; not just locally. The internet offers you the best chance to reach more people just about anywhere in the world. Of course the product needs to be of good quality and it is best to offer great customer satisfaction. Take a look at the marketing platform in this website: http://bruce-patrick-marketing.com/?site=Brick

If you want to do target marketing in the local area an excellent resource/system can be found at http://www.bruce-patrick-marketing-leads.com.

I hope this helps. Good luck!