This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How could i contact Justin Bieber Agency are manage ?
12-03-2012, 05:05 AM
How could i contact Justin Bieber Agency are manage ?
We would like to send Justin Bieber an invite for A Christmas Dinner The Children are Special need this would be the first time a celebrity would come to our school and have a Lovely Christmas Dinner with use;. I'm a mother of a special need child this would be wonderful. Thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2012, 05:13 AM

Contact Ellen Degeneres, that lady is like the fairy god mother, she can do anything!

Ads

12-03-2012, 05:13 AM

You can make a Video like this one girl that did and she wanted Justin Bieber to come to St.Louis and come to A Hospital their. The video was about how great St.Louis was and she showed in the video all the great places in St.Louis. She made the video about cancer paitents because she was one herself. It ended up going Viral and She has been trying to contact Justin Bieber and His manager on Twitter and His manager ended up seeing the Video and contacted her saying that he would make sure that Justin Saw it. Maybe you can do something close to that.