This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is the Republican Party thought so little of nowadays?
12-03-2012, 05:34 AM
Why is the Republican Party thought so little of nowadays?
Do you think it's because of the Iraq invasion of a country that did nothing to America and was no threat?

Do you think it's because we have a Republican president that came out in support of torture, even though torture breaks international treaties?

Maybe it's because of fascist legislation?

Could it be because the Republican party has shown no restraint in its defiling of the Constitution?

OH! I know!

The Republican Party is experiencing great social backlash because of its SPENDING PRACTICES!

What else do you have that you resent them for?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2012, 05:42 AM

It is because neocons and Bible-thumping, NASCAR-watching nuts have taken over the Republican Party. If true conservatives took the Republican Party back, then they would once again be a respectable political party. True conservatives are now leaving the Republican Party and either becoming independents or voting Libertarian.

Ads

Look at their debate tactics, listen to limbaugh of hannity, its all straw men, emotional pleas, half truths and red herrings.

Watch all the personal attacks and name calling start to pop up a a response to this post. Words like liberals, hippies, commies, unpatriotic flourish in their conversations.

Why is the Republican Party thought so little of nowadays???

is that a trick question?
put 2 and 2 together honey.

I don't like the way they dress either! With their pansy little khaki shorts and a pink polo shirt. Pink is for girls. And those stupid things that go on their sunglasses so they can hang them around their neck. And those gay little loafers? What a bunch of little sissies.

I think the reasons are all of the above. Plus, I think the Republican Party is just like a condom. It halts production, destroys the next generation, supports inflation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security when you're actually getting screwed?

The Republican party is the only thing keeping this country from becoming a 3rd world, communist, cess pool for immoral, disgusting, hippies and degenerate lazy people.

Well, look at the representation of the Republicans now a days. You have Bush, Cheney, Fox News, the dude selling HJ's at the airport, Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh......basically, Republicans loudest supporters are the most hated people in America. Not to mention their hatred for science and education. Intelligent people can see through the Republican BS and refuse to be a part of it, not that the Dems are that much better but at least you can have rational debate with most Democrats.

I don't agree with the premise of your question. What proof do you have than any large number of people have a low opinion?
Consider this: Democrats have the majority in both houses of Congress. The approval rating has dropped to 9% for Congress. Now, that is what I call a low opinion.

The liberal agenda is finally working. Republicans (not conservatives) have lost their way and tried too hard to make the party move to the middle. You cannot have it both ways. True conservatives need to take back our party or form a new one and give America what it needs, reality and common sense. Small government and low taxation are a basis of success and we need more like Rush and Levin, and Beck to lead the charge of true conservatism not the watered down leftist leaning conservatism of big government, big spending. That is what liberals fear most.