This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help need answers....cheating ex gf?
12-03-2012, 07:12 AM
Help need answers....cheating ex gf?
Me and my girlfriend were together for 2 years and I broke up with her because my ex came back into the picture. My ex and I dated in HS and she cheated on me and left me for another guy, and recently she started following my gf and I on Twitter. We started hanging out and I caught feelings for her again. My ex just moved out of HER exs apartment and now is living with her mother again. Thinking about giving her another chance... Did I make a mistake? What do YOU think are her intentions??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2012, 07:20 AM

"I caught feelings" wtf, don't use retarded sentences... you don't catch feelings, it's not a disease.

I think you're retarded, dump your girlfriend, you have feelings of cheating on her, which makes you as much of a prick as your slutty ex girlfriend, yeah, go ahead, get back with that slut, you're both as bad as each other, well deserving of each other.

Ads

2 is much better then 1, id juggle them. Wouldn't be too hard, just dont fuck it up. You got it made.

cheating ex's are never a good idea. High school flames are also always a bad idea. Don't go back with her, but don't go back to your recent ex either because clearly you didn't really love her. I think maybe your'e just feeling the old joys you felt with her in school.

iF SHE HAS ANY BRAINS AT ALL HER INTENTIONS SHOULD BE TO STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM YOU

Rule No.1:Never,ever,go back to exes. (ESPECIALLY THE ONES WHO CHEATED ON YOU!!!)
You broke up because she cheated on you-once a cheater,always a cheater.So why are you even thinking about it ?! You didn't ''catch feelings'' for her again,you just got reminded of her,love becomes a habit eventually.You fucked up dude... you fucked up.I hope your gf doesn't know that you broke up because of your ex... And if she doesn't,go back and beg her to get back with you.Just go away from your ex.Yes,you made a mistake.