This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Search engine optimization. . The search engine ranking of my blog is very low. How to bring up the ranking?
12-03-2012, 09:49 PM
Search engine optimization. . The search engine ranking of my blog is very low. How to bring up the ranking?
Do i have to wait for it to come up? Or else i want to do certain seo tasks? If so how?
Pls suggest some articles on it so that it guides for the one like me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2012, 09:57 PM

You have to move forward naturally. Providing good quality content is very important.
Try to provide something valuable to the visitor. If you can do this, your visitors will become regular ones.

You can do some SEO too. Social media marketing can be of good technique. Social Bookmarking, Blog commenting, Forum posting and press release submitting will create some back links for your blog.

Day after day you be able to find some regular visitors; your blog's ranking will increase.

Ads

Look the best, fastest and cheapest way to do is buy 10 articles in your niche ($1.50 each), then buy this fiverr gig for 5$ which is most powerfull seo arsenal, a blog post from PR8 .edu blog, post all the articles with your keyword linking to your money site, wait 2-3 weeks and u will have big improvement, i ranked 8 websites so far, using this exact method. Bellow is the gig link

Share your blog content on social media sites. Ask someone in the industry to share your link with their followers. As long as you write extremely useful content, it will continued to be shared, which is a confirmed signal for search engine optimization. Also, you should ask your friends to bookmark your links on popular social media websites.

Constantly blog good content and you will get there. You must stand out from the millions of websites currently out there!

Blog marketing is more dominant than the static website marketing, mainly because of all the options of Web 2.0 offerings. Below are some things you can do to take advantage of what Web 2.0 has to offer to increase blog traffic, links and engine ranking.
1. Get exposed
Do you wonder how some large news and content sites deliver their headlines Syndicate with RSS? While using the feed that comes with your blog may seem like an ok option, using a custom feed, that particularly separates keyword groups for content you develop often, is a far better option.
2. Tag you’re it!
Tags make it easier for people to find your blog post, and video and photos that are related
3. Social Bookmarking
Bookmarking is an easy way to improve the ranking of the blog and getting traffic, the more you do, the more you will be noticed. Ideally, the site should be marked somewhere in all major bookmarking engines.

There are a lot of e-books, you can search on Google or Yahoo on SEO. Use proper keywords, create backlinks, use proper content, use social media site for promotion.

I think the best way to improve blog ranking is to create original,amazing content. Just focus on content and avoid spammy and duplicate content.

Search engines like to crawl articles. Articles will be ranking higher than others. Focus on content!