This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AM I A STALKER OR JUST CRAZY IN LOVE?
12-04-2012, 12:43 AM
AM I A STALKER OR JUST CRAZY IN LOVE?
A guy I slept with for the past 2 years called me a stalker after I sent him an angry text about spending time with another girl. I look at both of their twitter pages almost 10+ times a day and saw her tweet that he was with her so that's how I found out. She saw the text also and got mad but still made up with him at the end of the day. He said he loved me from time to time but idk if was the truth or just game. I'm done talking to him but I still care. Am I a stalker or just crazy in love? What do I do?! Ugh help please I need advice :/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2012, 12:51 AM

You are a stalker. Ditch his ass for good, and block both their accounts. Let HER be the fool he cheats on, and walk away with your head high. He is SO not worth your heartache.

Ads

You're in love not a stalker, although you should really stop checking their twitter pages as it will only hurt you more, it is normal for you to be in love considering yous had been sleeping together for 2 years, don't let him bother you as you deserve so much better, a man that won't go behind your back & will treat you right! I he loved you he would have wanted a proper relationship and wouldn't have gone to this other girl, it would have been lies to keep you sweet so he could get you into bed, I can't imagine how hard it must be but you're so much better off without a guy like that, you'll find someone better, good luck <3!

No. You are not a stalker. You were most likely following an instinct that told you something was wrong.
HOWEVER..... I would suggest that you move on. Even if he cares for you, to a certain extent, it sounds as if you are being played. Trust me on this, if he really does love you, that epiphany will hit him when you stop seeing him.

GOOD LUCK

Sorry but you are acting like a stalker :-(
I know its hard to give someone up that you are so attached to, but you need to realize that you should choose to be with someone who wants to be with you. If he truly wanted to be with you, he would show it with actions not just words. A lot of people don't "walk the talk" on a lot of things they say and that includes "I love you". You are just driving yourself crazy by looking at his txts and you need to decide for yourself to STOP. The worse part is that you are spiraling down into being the "crazy stalker chick"... and its soooo not worth it, do you really want people to see you that way? Over some guy?. The best way to move on is to cut him off for good. He is taking up a space in your life, space that should be reserved for someone who really loves you. There is another great guy out there wanting to be with you but you will walk right past him because you have blinders on.