This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ex Girlfriend? Help, I'm seriously falling over the edge here?
12-04-2012, 03:13 AM
Ex Girlfriend? Help, I'm seriously falling over the edge here?
Me and my girlfriend of 18 months broke up about a month ago.. We haven't talked, apart from when she had a huge problem and she came to me, I helped her, sorted everything out.. Can someone please tell me how she feels?! When she came to me for help she was like 'I love you, I wanna be with you' .. Then after I'd helped her she said she wasn't sure anymore lol..

Then we had a real heart to heart .. Same thing

About a week ago she had a go at me for writing some 'horny' tweets, I apologised - but then I thought what? I'm single lol. . And she always used to say 'I'm single I can do what I want' .. It cut me .. But she put pics of her and a guy up hugging and stuff.. And I made her realise how much of a good bf I was! I did everything a person could do for another person, I made her so happy and I'd die for her, even now...

I love her so much.. I just can't move on!

Please help me! Thank you for reading

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2012, 03:21 AM

you need to stop hanging out with her. it is the only way to get over how you feel about her. by hanging out I mean, don't talk to her in person or phone, no texting, IM-ing, no following her on Twitter, or checking her facebook status.
it is also important that you stop fantasizing about her. no pretending what it would be like to date her, and definitely what it would be like to be "intimate" with her. if you do these things eventually you will get over her.
it is normal that you still have feelings for her. it is a hard thing to get over some one after 18 months of being together. but it is important that you remember, you broke up for a reason. odds are those reasons have not changed in a month.
plus from you description, she is not ready to get back in a relationship with you either. you may ask, "Then why does she ask my advice on things and chastise me for my texts?" the answer, just because she does not want to be in a relationship, does not mean she is ready to see you in one. try and give her some distance for now, and if you do meet someone don't throw your new relationship in her face.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply