This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How could he do this to his child and sleep at night?
12-04-2012, 03:55 AM
How could he do this to his child and sleep at night?
just walk out of his own sons life and turn his back on us completely. It's been almost a year since he's contacted me. My son looks like him more and more every day. And it still hurts me. After 8 years, a beautiful son and all I've done for him. He is currently living with a woman and her kids, kids that aren't even his. And he sees his other kids, but won't even reach out to me regarding our one year old son. I will admit it still hurts me that he has done us like this. He doesn't even respond to child support. He doesn't do anything. Yet he had time to update his facebook status engaged to the woman he is living with. He got out of jail met her and she moved him into her house wit her and her kids. The whole time he was with me he had no car, job barely his own clothes on his back, and struggling with a pcp addiction and I was their for him trying to help him. Then he gets me pregnant and turns his back on us! It hurts and I no this sounds mean but I want carma to bite him in the but! Why did he do this to our son?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2012, 04:03 AM

Aim a little higher sweetie. A convict? Why would you even want him back? Is this all you think you deserve?

I'd be happy as a clam that someone who spent time in jail doesn't want to see me or my son.

You need a job, or a second job. You have far too much time on your hands to wish for a convict to be back in your life.

Ads

Sounds like your better off without him. Men do not think like women. If your not willing to see it from his point of view then you will never fully understand. why do you think its much rarer for a woman to leave her family compared to a man? Move on honey. Stop looking at his fb. Its a little pathetic and your better then that.

Good riddance I say.

He may have turned his back on you but he did you a big favor. Now you're free to find the right man for you, not a drug addled convicted felon.

Be glad that disgusting scum is out if your life, find a new man who is a respectful individual and raise your son believing that he is the father, a true gentleman. You want your son to have an idol to follow footsteps in not an ex convict. Forget about him, easier said then done I know, I myself am struggling a heartbreak.

I'm sorry to say but you chose him. You knew he was a loser, u knew he had other illegitimate children, but you still chose to let him impregnate you. Unfortunately Ur child is now suffering from the consequences of your poor choices. There's nothing U can do, u can't force him to care for u and Ur son. Next time be a bit smarter.

Actually I think he did you a favor. You might not see it right now but obviously you deserve better, stop being mad at him and just move on. I don't think he is worth the time you're spending thinking about him. Good luck

Who cares why? You're better off without him. Karma will get him and is much harsher if you don't worry about it. Just live the best life you can and let him ruin someone else's life.

I tell my daughter she got her pretty hair from Mike, that I wonder if she gets her love for music from Mike, that she's tall like Mike. She's never met him, but she'll know he helped me make her. If she asks, someday, I'll tell her that he made his choice.