This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you keep comments and likes on your facebook photo when you make it your prof pic?
12-04-2012, 06:52 AM
How do you keep comments and likes on your facebook photo when you make it your prof pic?
so i have an amazing picture and it has about 5 likes and 10 comments but i want to keep those when i mke it my prof pic so.....how do i do that on facebook??? i dont get it! ive seen people do it but how do i do it? please and thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2012, 07:00 AM

The real answer is this!!

Step 1. Log in. On the main page, look to the left under your profile picture. You should see various things (Favorites, Groups, Pages). Scroll down to Apps. Under Apps, you should see Photos listed. If you don’t, hover over the word Apps and you’ll see “more” just to the right. Click on it. This will bring up your App page. Scroll until you find Photos listed and click on it.

Step 2. You’ll go to a new page where all kinds of crazy-*** picture albums that belong to your friends will pull up. Ignore those. Look again to the left. Under Apps>Photos, click on “My Uploads”

Step 3. Under your Profile picture album, you will now have an “Edit Album” option. Click it.

Step 4. Directly under each picture is a radio button you can click marked “This is your Profile photo.” Just click it under the one you want, Hit Save at the bottom of the page and your profile picture is set. Simple! :/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply