This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can we become closer friends than she is with her other friend?
12-04-2012, 07:04 AM
How can we become closer friends than she is with her other friend?
I have this friend. We used to talk all the time last year, she'd always ask me to do things with her, she always wanted to work together, she'd compliment me all the time, and was just very friendly and nice. But now I've been going through some things so I wouldn't really talk to her in class and she's assigned to sit on the other side of the room (but now we're allow to sit with whoever we want).

But she has this other friend (who I don't really like, she's really fake and phony, used to give me dirty looks, but then sometimes she's randomly extremely nice to me so idk about her)...That girl is a really outgoing, super friendly person and my friend is more on the quiet, reserved side, and she's kinda passive...They spend a lot of time together because they're both on the dance and track team at school. On facebook and instagram they have a lot of pictures together and post things about hanging out. But I don't really mind I guess, I just want us to become close friends I don't know why that other girl bothers me so much though...I just get a bad vibe from her ever since I met her....

In class I think I'm gonna go and sit with her from now on. But how can we become really close if I don't see her as much as that other girl sees her every day and during the weekends for their practices and whatever.??

I honestly haven't talked to her in awhile, but whenever she sees me in the halls she always seems so happy to see me, she'll smile really big and say hi. In class, she just stares blatantly at me from her seat...My seat is near the door and sometimes she asks to go to the restroom and she'll just stare directly at me. Like I said, I was going through some things so I haven't been talking to her in a long time, I never make eye contact with her, acknowledge her or anything...But on friday, I went over to her desk to ask her something and she seemed so happy and kept staring and smiling at me for the rest of class...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2012, 07:12 AM

Sit with her in class from now in and invite her to do things with you, without the other friend. As soon as you guys start talking and hanging out again, things should go back to normal. And if she wants the other friend to come along with you sometimes, give her a chance! Maybe you'll end up liking her.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply