This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I dont act like most teens haha?
12-04-2012, 09:30 AM
I dont act like most teens haha?
I don't listen to modern music, I don't watch tv, I don't have a facebook. My mom says I dress 'bohemian' and idkk! All I do really is sit in my room and listen to music. I don't cut myself or anything I'm pretty happy. I did volleyball and I've got friends, but my friends kinda act like I'm really different and weird. I moved to a different state and idk if it was my hometown 'tude or what but I just seemed so different from everyone. Idk, but now you know a bit about me. Do you think I'm weird?? Haha!! I'm on my phone though, so I've got one of those. Oh I'm a girl and I play video games. I'm also pretty tall. I listen to like 90s grunge/rock music. I listen to nirvana, the offspring, sublime, butthole surfers, everlast, and all that good stuff. I'm really sarcastic too and I say 'thats unfortunate' a lot. Here's a picture of me:
http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/90760913@N08/8236071601/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2012, 09:38 AM

Idk what to say to this and I can't click the picture since I'm hon mobile, but omg you have good taste in music! Have you heard of the weeknd or the xx? good music, trust.

Ads

SAME here!

Keep being yourself! By the way you are pretty!