This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to confront my boyfriend without him knowing that I was snooping?
12-04-2012, 10:21 AM
How to confront my boyfriend without him knowing that I was snooping?
My boyfriend told me that he only works at one job. I was snooping on his facebook page and I found out dat he works at 2 other jobs. He told me he was laid off for 2 months at the1st place he works at. He never about the other 2. He told me he was broke and said it was hard getting gas money which I kinda dont believe. He asked me to help hm with gas.thats why we havent went on our 1st date yet. Im not sure what to do. Why didn't he tell me he worked at two other places. How can I ask him if still have those other jobs without him knowing im snooping. I think that he tryin to get money out of me. I already helped him with his cell phone bill.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2012, 10:29 AM

You really ought to look up the word "CONFRONT." It means to face someone directly with evidence. And what's the big deal about looking him up on facebook?

Ads

Obviously he is taking advantage of you. Don't waste time talking to him, just block his number and start ignoring him. You were stupid to give money to a person you haven't even had a single date with.

Hmm.. well if it was on facebook you can just say "Hey I remember seeing on your facebook you work at 2 other places a while ago did you get fired from them or something?"
I dunno james it's pretty hard working 1 job let alone 3, even if he got laid off I mean, he might have just forgot to take down where he works. I have on my facebook "independant contractor" because I work for a company who calls me when they need help with any kind of manual labor, I haven't had a call in like 2 months up until last week when they said I'll have work all next week (monday starting up) After 2 months of unemployment Tongue

So that's another possibility, I dunno I don't think he would exploit you if you didn't go on your first date yet. But, how far does he live? and how good is his car on milage? Those are all important too because 10 bucks is about 2.6 gallons of gas where I live, which get's me around 77 miles.

if your gonna snoop around then you have to be ready for what you find.

You didn't like what you found and now you have to deal with it.

You haven't GONE on your first date. That's good. Stay home and study English.

How the hell is somebody your boyfriend if you haven't gone out with him even once? This guy sounds like a cyber-conman and you sound like a sitting duck.

Who cares that you looked at his FB that's public information. That's not snooping. I snoop wirh my BFs facebook and when I say snooping iogin into his FB and when I saw something I didn't like I told him I logged into your FB.. WTF you guys haven't gone on a 1st date and you're calling eachother BF"s? I think you're being played out. I'd call him out on his $hit and then dunp him. When me n my bf started dating both of us were strapped for cash bc paying off and paying for college so our 1st date we cooked dinner together, rented a movie and hung out. BEST 1st date of my life. It was so good we are together 5yrs later

I'm a little concerned that you call him your BF but you haven't been on your first date. I suspect James that your friend isn't as committed to this relationship as you are and doesn't feel the need to be totally honest about everything in his life. That you have found inconsistency between what he tells you and what he posts on FB would be a red flag that he has a problem with honesty, time to just walk away from it man.